Saturday 30 June 2012

D.I.Y: Basic Astringent/ Toner video & recipe


I did it ya'll I finally made my very first video. I wish I could post the video right here, but I need to make some changes first ( the link is down below) . Yesterday I made a 'Basic All-Natural Toner' so that you can use as a staple in your skin care regimen. To make this I used these ingredients:

1/4 teaspoon Borax powder
3 tablespoons distilled water
3 tablespoons Rose water (or Orange water/distilled water)
1 tablespoon Witch hazel or Vodka

This recipe is great for everyday use & for all skin types.
Use to remove all traces of cleanser, creams or any debris.
Its great for after exercising and will keep you fresh through out the day


click here to watch:

D.I.Y: Basic Toner/ Astringent


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music is like hot chocolate for the soul...Mmm


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com