Wednesday 20 June 2012

Canada's Wonderland made me relapse!


Canada’s Wonderland made me relapse!

So, before I talk about all those “tedious” product health concerns (that you need to be aware about). I want to talk to you about how my journey is going and what I’ve been doing to transition all my bad eating habits. So, for the past few days, I’ve been trying really hard, “sticking it to the man” actually. I was eating:  Apples (very high in sugar by the way) & cheese, blueberries, salads, eating oatmeal, drinking water. I mean I got to say I was pretty impressed until… I went to Canada’s Wonderland yesterday.  Oh the troubles of being around too much of a “good” thing. I saw ice-cream, funnels cakes, cotton candy, Pizza Pizza and I started fighting with myself in my head. Over half an hour I then realized I couldn’t really hold myself back ( I so could have), but that’s not all! I was convincing myself that an Italian restaurant off of the premises would be much better, “it’s not that bad, and at least it’s not fast food, its homemade right?”  So wrong! You’re never going to believe what we had.

My friends and I ordered, (mmm…) a Mediterranean salad with feta cheese, ravioli with bolognaise, and a tomatoes & chicken pizza, it was A-mazing! We all shared it and we all had separate small plates, which controlled our food portions, but I ate so many carbs! I don’t mind gaining a few pounds in the right places (wink wink), but I of course I want the right foods doing that. I want my clear skin and the worst of all I was doing so well! I guess that’s what happens when you’re trying to transition, you fall off the wagon sometimes (let’s just not make it a habit!). I’ll keep you all updated on how it’s going this week and what I’ve been doing to slowly too convert over to the good side. Muhahaha! [insert evil laugh here]

Next Post: What’s on Nu’ Kharas’ DIY product grocery list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music is like hot chocolate for the soul...Mmm


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com