Saturday 16 June 2012

Hello and welcome!

I have viewers!


Okay, so call me crazy, but just seeing 10 viewers just looking at my blog makes me feel all pins and needles! I'm totally excited about this journey and I know that everything I share with you, you'll be inclined to hear. I'm also sure that most of the stuff that I share with you, you've never heard before. That's because there are a lot of secrets in the Health and Beauty world. Sad, but true.


Anyways! Enough of the wining since we can fix that, I want to share a little about myself before I start to get down to the nitty gritty. My name is Shauntee , born and raised in Toronto. I am a college student currently pursuing Hospitality Managment with the hopes of continuing into something that  fits with what I love to do now, which is teach others, while still learning myself- about health and beauty.


So, why should you stick around? Well, I feel like I'm a cool, down to earth (sometimes I think I'm funny... I'm not) person who honestly just wants to help. It's weird because whenever I hear companies say that I'm like, " BOOGIS!". Ha, it's kind of funny now that the shoe is on the other foot. Truthfully I just want to show you how we both can get beautiful skin and hair, to see what our true potential is. I mean, don't you want to find out? No more clip-ins, weaves, braids, pimples, rashes etc. Just hair growing out of your own scalp and soft smooth skin. Moving on, what I'm really excited for are the Youtube videos (first video July 1st '12) and frugally priced videos that you can purchase (which  will be coming a little later on) that I will be doing for all of you. 


Wow! Now, I've definitely have said too much. Please, If you have any questions, I've without a doubt have your answer. From; adults, babies, children, teenagers, pets... Okay, not pets, but I'm open! Have a good night and I hope your inclined to check back


1 comment:

  1. Hey! you blog is aweseom! I think its great that you are doing this. I think the biggest problem is that a lot of people want to live a healthier lifestyle but just dont know what to do. I am super excited that you are starting his journey. i am definitely gong to be following your blog everyday! Its great to know that there are people out there still willing to help out others. I cant wit for your videos to come out :)

    ReplyDelete

Music is like hot chocolate for the soul...Mmm


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com