Wednesday 3 October 2012

Finally A Way to Gain Weight!

If you're like me, you've been seriously struggling with gaining weight and I don't direct this to one gender, because I know not only many woman, but men who complain about not being able to gain weight for years. Actually, I've come to terms  with my weight this summer and decided that I love the way I look. However, and not to sound ungrateful, sometimes I wish I had a figure of a woman and not a little girl. Especially when you are under stress and drop another 5-10 on top of that! I don't have the room for weight loss and I need every pound on my body to stay on. Dropping weight only makes me look hungry...Which I always am, but what can I eat or drink that will help me gain just a few more pounds so I can finally fit into those sexy Levi jeans without the gap in the back?

I was reading this book, 'Beauty by Nature' by Brigitte Mars (Beauty by Nature, 2006) and she had a solution. She suggested that, ' avocados, bananas, dried fruit, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and nut butter' are all things that can help you gain a little extra where you need it. I haven't tried it yet, but I am heading to my grocery store tonight and picking up every last ingredient on the list. Join me and diary your success in the comments section below! May you revel your most beautiful self ever!

Weight Gain Smoothie

Add one or two of these a day to your regular meals to increase weight gain.

2 cups raw almond milk
1.5 rip banana
3 pitted dates, soaked for 20 minutes
1 tablespoons raw tahini

Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.

2 comments:

  1. Great post babe but gotta say ya'll are the lucky ones cause all i can say is: how about i lose weight so i can fit my behind into a nice pair of jeans PERIOD without looking like im being sqeezed to death LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! To be honest I never had to loose weight, I guess it's in my make up. However, after I gave birth to my son, I've had some sagging skin a small pouch left over lol :p and trust me I know how hard it is to have the motivation to actually do shit about it and also have so many other things going on. But, there is a way, I know that much!

    ReplyDelete

Music is like hot chocolate for the soul...Mmm


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com