Friday 12 October 2012

Vlog: Product Making


Yesterday I've must have been up about most of the night.
Whipping up concoctions, going through trail & errors, and getting my hands quite... clean! I had a lot of fun doing this and it was sort of therapeutic. However, speaking of concoctions, I've always loved science in a way, but I just hated dealing with the 'boring' stuff and I've always thought there had to be a more enjoyable way to love science, bring out my creative side and still look... Cute? Well I can tell you, I've definitely found it and it's here to stay. Keep posted for more photos of my creations which I'll be handing out as samples to all the beautiful people who want to do it naturally.

Have a good weekend!
Leave a comment
~Nu'khara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music is like hot chocolate for the soul...Mmm


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com