Friday 2 November 2012

VEGA ONE- Plant based Smoothie
















I for one,  never has the time to eat breakfast in the morning. Between rushing to get my son ready for the day and me out the door, I always end up being late for school.

Now, I think everyone has heard at least once or twice, that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and if you're always on the GO like I am, you may not know when you'll be eating lunch or dinner that day either. So does that mean we are not getting the adequate amounts of vitamins, minerals, and overall nutrients we need? Hell yeah!


Originally, I picked this up Vega One thinking it was a regular old protein shake which contained soy (which I am allergic too), however when I saw the print that said plant-based I knew I needed to find out what that meant. Vega Energizing Smoothie, is made up of "10 grams of complete protein, 1 gram of Omega-3, 2 servings of veggies, fiber and essential fats and is less than 100 calories. Free of dairy, gluten and soy and contains no sugar, artificial colors or sweeteners."


So far noticed an improvement in my energy- so I find myself coming back for more. I've also noticed with Vega you really do get what you pay for and it taste really good, you'll even forget it's healthy. I got my smoothie from a health food store and it retailed for $14.95 for 276g. It's as easy as one scoop to one cup of water. 'Shake and go'. Honestly, if I knew about this product years ago, I would've jumped on the band wagon a looong time ago.
Now that I'm starting to sound like their sales rep, I'm going to bring it to a close by saying: Vega has 5 amazing flavours; Choc-A-lot, tropical tango, Bodacious Berry, Oh Natural and Vanilla Almond being my favorite. Vega can be added to your muffin and pancake batter, used to make fruit Popsicle , mousse cups, vinaigrettes and so much more. Shake and go. Literally.

Hope you liked my product review!

More info here: http://myvega.com/

Watch their amazing video on all the information you need to know about this shake!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yuSZQc-JsEY

~Nukhara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music is like hot chocolate for the soul...Mmm


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com