Saturday 1 December 2012

Nu'Khara: A Birthday story



My product is made from courage, from smiles, from laughter, from late nights, from fright, from mistakes, from survival, from struggles, from life, from heart. My products are made from me... Ever before realizing Nu’Khara, it remained an unlocked thought in my cranium unacknowledged. I was pregnant with child with a pantry full of products that all seemed too risky; to not only the health of the life inside me, but to mine as well. I thought, if prescribed medicine is now dangerous because of pregnancy, hasn’t it always had a negative effect somehow? And if so, how safe will Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate be on my skin? Assuming you all know that 60% products is absorbed into your skin and into your blood stream.

Keri Lotion, that’s where the key was slowly rotated. I still remember my mom giving me the lecture about the type of products I was using on my skin and hair and the effects it would have on my health. Of course, I threw her notion away, to me she was on a different planet (a much cleaner one) and I was still on the planet they call naive and without conscience. Oblivious to the world and what I thought a company’s word meant to me. I bought in. They all said the same thing; it was generic, it was “innocent” and it was being used by many. Eventually I grew tired of getting the same results-which was nothing, I was tired of paying for something that only lasted 1-2 weeks (that did not do anything special), I was tired of someone else deciding what was supposed to be good for my skin-without explain how it’ll benefit me. 

I read and read and read. My eyes and brain were in sync with the words and the warm saliva on the tip my fingers, told the pages, which told my heart I had fallen in love with how I will contribute to lives of my family and to the many people around the world. The obsession with Nu’Khara was born on June 3rd 2011. I emptied out my pantry and decided to make a plan on how I was going to change my life. With a new set of rules, choices, responsibilities, opinions and attitude… I have. In the summer of June 2012 Nu’Khara was born into a lover of beauty, health and certainty. Nu’Khara has come to share the story that now shows truth in a bottle. Nu’Khara allows you to choose a much higher standard of care, that makes you astonishing inside and awe-founded at the person you see before you.

Nu’Khara~ One with God, one with peace, one with love 

 For a chance to order from Nu'Khara head over to the Facebook page, where I always update my readers on health tips, product buys.and fun times Take a look and let us know what catches your fancy. Happy & safe holidays!

*We most certainly do Christmas orders. 
http://www.facebook.com/Nukhara?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music is like hot chocolate for the soul...Mmm


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com