Friday 22 June 2012

What's on Nu'kharas' Product list for upcoming videos?!

Hey y'all,  I hope you're keeping up with me. So, as you already know my videos that I will be uploading on YouTube will be coming out very soon (only 8 more days)! And I wanted to show you what is on my grocery list for you guys. Everything that is on the list I will be either grabbing from my cupboards, grocery store and occasional things from the Health Food store. I will be making a cleanser, toner, moisturizer and an exfoliant! Does this sound exciting? Let me know what you think will come from the massive shopping list! Check it out:

Water ( of course!)
Oatmeal
Glycerin
Honey
Plain Yogurt
Sunflower oil
Lemon Juice
Canola oil
Castor oil
Olive oil
Cornmeal
Wheat germ
Borax powder
Rose water
Orange water
Witch Hazel
Vegetable oil
Baking soda
Egg 
Almond oil
Vitamin E
Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music is like hot chocolate for the soul...Mmm


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com