Tuesday 25 September 2012

Product Making for Sale!

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't come up with anything new, I've been so busy with school. However, I do have so many post that I will have for you by the end of this week. The agenda for this week is hair, hair, hair and teas :D. I know kind of random, but you'll see how teas can actually help your hair grow.

Anyways, I wanted to come and share what I've been up too! If you have been following my Facebook Fan Page, you'd know that I'm setting up shop soon to sell all-natural beauty products. I've made and perfected a Coffee Scrub, Twisting Butter and Body Butter so far and I'm excited to perfect my skills in soap making, bath & body oils, herbal bath tea bags, as well as chap sticks!

I've given away my first two products which were, 'Brown Sugar Coffee Scrub & Tropic Cocoa Bean Body Butter' and this is one of  the testimonial I've gotten! 

"I love the scrub it exfoliates your skin a lot and gets rid of the dead skin, leaving a smooth and even skin tone. The change is noticeable and fast, plus it tastes good :). The butter so far has soften and relaxed my skin" 

Take a look!
I am so excited to keep this going and I hope you  continue to follow my progress :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music is like hot chocolate for the soul...Mmm


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com