Saturday 11 August 2012

Summer time out- Blogging in!

Hello everyone! I've missed you all so very much. I mean I know I actually didn't make a 'formal' exit, but I did take some time off to sit back relax and take in some city air (not so nice). I have to say this summer has been a real experience for me. I didn't do much, but things have been thrown my way where I had to sit back and think about the things that I want for myself and my family. Summer is officially over for me and I intend to get my head back in the game of focus and determination. School opens in a couple of weeks and I'm ready for the task of waking up at 7:30a.m and making it there for 9:00a.m (pray for me).

It's not easy being a woman, then a young mom, and then a wife but sometimes you just have to roll up the socks, dust off your chest and start walking- a steady paced walk. We all have dreams. We all have goals. However, it's the ones that are persistent that will rise up and go somewhere. I want to be one of the very few testimonies to all the women and men who are doing bad all by themselves as an individual, that you can do it and while I’m working on becoming that testimony I would love all of your support. 

With that said, I would like to hear how your summer went or is going since it's not officially over. How are you going to try and be the greatest? Either at work, school, being a parent, being a spouse, being a business women or man. What are your goals for the end of 2012 going into 2013?  I can not wait to share some of my goals with you all. Have an awesome weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music is like hot chocolate for the soul...Mmm


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com